- Recieving the mortgage statement when MORE money was going to principle than to interest.
- Student loans one and two GONE in one summer.
- Seeing the saving account grow little by little every month.
- Knowing that there will be hundreds of dollars a month to save and give and invest in just a few years.
- Trusting that being responsible with the material goods I have been entrusted with is acting in obediance to God.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Some Motivation for Thought
Last week I bemoaned about being frugal, and some of you are with me. It's hard to keep saving money when it seems like EVERYONE around you is spending it. I came up with a few things that make a difference to me.