Saturday, October 3, 2009

Measles? Chicken Pox? Lots of Spots!

My grandparents and great aunt came to Branson this last week. We had a great time, but Eli was in the midst of a virus, so this prohibited us from going out in public. We spent time at their condo, and got take out at our house, but no fun, touristy outings because my son was covered from head to toe in horrendous, red dots! Here are a few photos...

Dad-Dad and Eli with the cane!


Carmody- she has no spots, thankfully!


Eli had no other symptoms and his rash did not seem to itch,
but it made me sad just to look at him!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, poor little guy:( Did you take him to the doctor? Do you vaccinate? We do not vaccinate for many reasons, but I know my mom had measles when she was a kid and I remember having the chicken pox. Not fun, but also not as "deadly" as the media and drug companies wants us to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post - chicken pox photos ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    chicken pox photos

    ReplyDelete