1. Make and Freeze meals and snacks so we can eat after the baby is born. I will post this list later.
2. Paint baby room. I cannot do this until we know if we are having a boy or girl, next month hopefully!
3. Go through guest room, that is to become baby room, and clean out JUNK! Get rid of junk.
4. Figure out a place to put the piles of maternity clothes I have, which I am very thankful to my cousin and sister for their contributions!
5. Go through all of the baby clothes, toys, and accessories that are in storage, so I can see what I have and if anything is needed.
6. Rearrange furniture between Eli's room and the baby's. We need to move the crib and switch dressers and transition Eli to a big bed this summer.
7. Basically go through each room in the house and clean it out. I should have a garage sale, but I don't think I can do that. Instead we will be making numerous thrift store trips or posting on FreeCycle or Craigslist.
8. Deep cleaning of things like base boards, ceiling fans, walls, etc.
I will amend this as needed, which I think will be often as I realize more that needs to be done!