Friday, March 6, 2009

Free Stuff! (at Walgreens)

I have been learning how to coupon and bargain shop and I love it. I got a great deal at Walgreens today and wanted to share! A new Walgreens opened close to my house in January and I was excited. I had read about a Dove deal there and wanted to check it out. Dove is one brand I am pretty loyal to.

Here is what I got:
6 Dove Body Bars 1.29 each (used in store coupon to make them .99 each)
4 Dove travel deodorants .99 each (used 1.50 off 2 coupon from Sunday paper)
Walgreens brand headache capsules 2.99 (free after mail-in rebate)
Axe shampoo/conditioner 5.99 (free after mail-in rebate)

The sweet cashier also scanned a $3 off a $10 purchase coupon for me.

I Paid 15.55 cash and received $10 in register rewards (a coupon from Walgreens that I can use on my next purchase), another $1.50 Dove coupon, and I will be getting the $8 back next month from the rebates! I actually made money on this deal!

If you want to know more about shopping at Walgreens check out Money Saving Mom's Walgreens 101.

1 comment: