Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3/23


Last week was my husband's Spring Break from school so my menu did not go as planned. His family was here and we were all over the place. This week we will try again!



Breakfasts: cold cereal w/ milk, Cream of Wheat, pancakes or waffles, bananas



Lunches: breakfast for lunch (eggs, bagels), burritos, homemade mac and cheese (I crave this all the time with this pregnancy!) leftovers, cottage cheese, apple sauce



Dinners:

Monday: whatever! Andy has BB games and I teach a couple classes!


Tuesday: leftovers (I teach swimming all evening)


Wednesday: Church night, burritos from the freezer or leftovers


Thursday: stuffed chicken (I didn't get to this last week. I will post the recipe for it later. My dad's specialty!)


Friday: Girl's Night for me, Andy and Eli are on their own


Saturday: Homemade pizza


Sunday: leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment